Aim and scope
A good combination of fundamental approaches and applied science is aimed. Papers involving constitutive time- or rate-dependent mechanical behavior or significant time-dependent response in cases of non-mechanical responses will be welcome. Possible symposia include, but are still not limited to:
- Mechanical behaviour modelling: multi-scales, multi-phases, viscoelasticity, shape memory effect, physical aging, environmental interactions, microstructure evolutions,
- Experimental characterization: micro/nano indentation, DIC, coupled measurement systems, Dynamic and Mechanical Analysis, …
- Transport, diffusion, electronically active materials
- Time-dependent damage and fracture
- High strain rate-dependent behaviors
In order to respect the spirit of the conference, abstracts should be made understandable by all the conference’s audience. Each abstract will be reviewed by one member of the scientific committee working in a close field and by another working in a completely different field.
Two-page abstracts should be submitted before March 1st 2018.
The MS-Word template for the abstract can be downloaded here.
The LaTeX template for the abstract can be downloaded here. It must be compiled using PDFLaTeX.
To submit your abstract, email the abstract to firstname.lastname@example.org, reporting “MTDM 2018 Abstract” in the mail object.